✓ Are you an experienced Site Superintendent?
✓ Do you excel at construction Quality Control duties?
✓ Would you enjoy being a valued part of a TEAM?
✓ Then we are looking for YOU!
Current Position: We have openings for full-time experienced Site Superintendents/Quality Control Managers in Warren, Ohio and surrounding areas.
Who We Are: At Dawn Incorporated we work hard, respect each other, and have fun! Here you aren’t only an employee, you are a valued part of our Team. We provide construction services including all aspects of project management, construction planning, and design build services. Our primary market is Federal. Some of our clients include the US Air Force, Army Corps, GSA, and Coast Guard. We typically work within a 5-hour radius of our corporate office, which is located in Warren, OH.
To find out more about us visit:
Compensation: Dawn Incorporated offers competitive salary packages to include healthcare including dental and vision, 401k, 401k matching, profit sharing, holiday pay, personal days, vacation, paid education and training. Compensation varies based on experience.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and other project documentation.
- Supervise, coordinate, and/or schedule the activities of subcontractors, vendors, and construction workers.
- Enforce Quality Control Plan and apply the Three Phases of Quality Control to all projects.
- Complete inspections, Daily Reports, and Quality Control Reports.
- Inspect work progress or construction sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Confer with Project Manager, other departments, or subcontractors to resolve problems or coordinate activities.
- Site safety and health duties as required.
The Preferred Candidate:
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience on projects with values of at least $1M.
- Current USACE CQCM certificate.
- Is organized, motivated, detail-oriented, and driven.
- Intermediate in use of computers, technology, and software.
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience using RMS.
- Impeccable problem-solving skills.