Quality Control Manager
Current Position: We have an opening for a full-time experienced Quality Control Manager in Warren, Ohio and surrounding areas.
About: Voted a 2022 Great Place to Work and #4 on the Small Business (SB) 100 list! Dawn Incorporated provides construction services including all aspects of project management, construction planning and design build services. Our primary market is the Federal Government. Some of our clients are: US Air Force, US Army Corp of Engineers, GSA, and US Coast Guard. We typically work within a 5-hour radius of our corporate office, which is located in Warren, OH.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and other project documentation
- Enforce Quality Control Plan
- Apply the Three Phases of Quality Control (Preparatory, Initial, Follow-Up) to all projects assigned
- Create and maintain Submittal, RFI, and Testing Logs
- Write Requests for Information and review submittals
- Facilitate submittal process
- Complete quality inspections and Quality Control Reports.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Participate as an integral member of the team, and contribute towards the success of the organization, which may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required
The Preferred Candidate
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in commercial construction, preferably on US Army Corps projects
- Experience as a Quality Control Manager on projects with values of at least $1 million
- Has a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or a construction related field
- Receives a satisfactory background check
- Demonstrates a commitment to creatively engage and take initiative
- Experience using software such as: RMS, RS Means, MS Project, On-Screen Take Off, and Primavera P6
- Is organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
We offer competitive salary packages to include healthcare including dental and vision, life insurance, 401k Plan, 401k employer matching, holiday pay, personal days, and vacation. Annual starting salary of $75,000-$95,000 based on experience.