Current Position: Dawn Incorporated has an immediate opening for a full-time, experienced Quality Control Manager in Camp Perry, OH for an upcoming project. This is a full-time, permanent position.
About Us: Join our Team! At Dawn Incorporated we work hard, respect each other, and have fun! Here you aren’t only an employee, you are a valued part of our Team. Dawn Incorporated provides construction services including all aspects of project management, construction planning and design build services. Our primary market is the Federal Government. Some of our clients include the US Air Force, GSA, and US Coast Guard. We typically work within a 5-hour radius of our corporate office, which is located in Warren, OH.
To find out more about us visit:
Compensation: We offer competitive salary packages to include healthcare including dental and vision, life insurance, 401k Plan with company match, profit sharing, paid holidays, personal days, and vacation. Travel expenses paid by the company. Team members are home on weekends. Annual Salary Range of $75,000-95,000 dependent upon experience.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and other project documentation
- Enforce Quality Control Plan
- Apply the Three Phases of Quality Control (Preparatory, Initial, Follow-Up) to all projects assigned
- Create and maintain Submittal, RFI, and Testing Logs
- Write Requests for Information and review submittals
- Facilitate submittal process
- Complete quality inspections and Quality Control Reports.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Participate as an integral member of the team, and contribute towards the success of the organization, which may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required
- Must be willing to travel throughout our service area; up to 50% travel
The Preferred Candidate
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in commercial construction, preferably on Federal/DoD projects
- Experience as a Quality Control Manager on projects with values of at least $1 million
- Has a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or a construction related field
- Receives a satisfactory background check
- Demonstrates a commitment to creatively engage and take initiative
- Experience using software such as Procore and Primavera P6
- Is organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
- Must be a legal US Citizen