- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty?
- Do you have experience as a construction laborer?
- Would you enjoy being a valued part of a TEAM?
- Then we are looking for YOU!
Current Position: We have openings for full-time Construction Laborers in Warren, Ohio.
Who We Are: At Dawn Incorporated we work hard, respect each other, and have fun! Here you aren’t only an employee, you are a valued part of our Team. We provide construction services including all aspects of project management, construction planning, and design build services. Our primary market is Federal. Some of our clients include the US Air Force, Army Corps, GSA, and Coast Guard. We typically work within a 5-hour radius of our corporate office, which is located in Warren, OH.
To find out more about us visit:
Compensation: Dawn Incorporated offers competitive salary packages to include healthcare including dental, vision, and life insurance. 401k retirement plan with employer matching contributions, profit sharing, holiday pay, personal/sick days, and paid vacation.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction projects
- Assist trades workers such as Carpenters as needed
- Light carpentry
- Operate hand and power tools
- Clean and prepare sites, clean up debris
- Pick up, deliver, load, unload, and identify building materials, equipment, and tools and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications
- Performs other position duties when requested
- Experience as a laborer on construction sites is preferred but not required
- Must be willing to travel
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs
Hourly pay rate varies by skills, project, and location.