- Do you enjoy a collaborative work environment?
- Are you seeking better work-life balance and a company you can grow with?
- Then we are looking for YOU!
Current Position: Dawn Incorporated is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant in Warren, Ohio to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our team, assisting in daily office needs, and managing company’s general administrative activities.
Who We Are: At Dawn Incorporated we work hard, respect each other, and have fun! Here you aren’t only an employee, you are a valued part of our Team. We provide construction services. Our primary market is Federal and some of our clients include the US Air Force, Army Corps, GSA, and Coast Guard.
To find out more about us visit:
A few things that set Dawn Incorporated apart from a lot of other employers:
Work-Life Balance – The Administrative Assistant works Monday – Friday, no weekends required. No mandatory overtime. Paid Holidays.
Flexible Schedule – Office hours are flexible and at your discretion to set. We ask they fall between 6am and 6pm.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off including holidays, sick/personal days, and vacation
Pay: Hourly compensation will be based on experience. Estimated starting rate ranging between $13-$18.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Perform general administrative duties including but not limited to; filing, print/copy/scan, data entry, taking and distributing meeting minutes, managing schedules, coordinating travel arrangements, scheduling appointments/meetings, ordering supplies, and maintaining records.
- Assist the Administrative Director in obtaining security clearances for employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Maintain employee files, electronic and hard copy.
- Order and maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing orders for supplies.
- Answer phones, schedule meetings and support visitors.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication.
- Make travel arrangements for team such as booking hotels, flights, cars, and other reservations.
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and technologies.
- Light housekeeping duties.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Willingness to learn & grow!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 1 year of administrative assistant experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of appropriate software
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check